2016. november 26., szombat

UPDATE: My Quest for French Canadian Penis day #1 results....

So as some of you may know, I am visiting Montreal: a city dedicated to partying and sex stocked full of hot French Canadian dudes.I went to this one bar called Bar Taboo, which is a gay male strip club. The guys in this bar can be described as Twinkish. They are young. Since the legal drinking age here is 18 years old, there are few of these guys who are very young and gorgeous! The twinks were of all sizes: skinny, muscular, average.... Very attractive and mostly with fat uncut French Canadian penises!The lap dances cost $15 per dance and you can touch and feel up all you want. I got a dance from a very young guy named Valentino.I plan on going back tonight. Stock Bar which is further up the road is filled with mostly straight guys who are muscled up. You football, wrestler types... but they are mostly straight where as at Bar Taboo I would say they are mostly gays.Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! I will keep things updated!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése