2016. november 28., hétfő

So my boyfriend's parent just found out he's gay... I need some advises please.

So my boyfriend's mother just found out her son is gay and he's in a relationship with me. He lives about 30 minutes away from me and goes to a different school, and I don't think he is able to talk to me now. The last time I talked to him was yesterday when I ask him was everything okay and he answered no. Honestly I'm so mad and so upset right now I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm worried about him, about his physical and psychological well-being. I know he's physically okay as of yesterday, but I know he's not okay psychologically and I can't do anything about it since I have no way to reach him... His phone number can't be reached, I can't get a hold on him on Snapchat or Facebook or other apps we have... I need some advises guys. What should I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése