2016. november 3., csütörtök

A happy heart, but a saddened mom

I have a loving mother. She has been there for me every time that I have needed her. However, it's so strange and saddening that she cannot love me as the way I am. I'm 36. My relationship with her has not been the best but we have had our good runs. Yesterday, I posted on Facebook a dinner I had prepared for my boyfriend. I posted it because it was the last time I have ever cooked. I don't like cooking. Well, the thing is that today I had a text in my Facebook messenger, it was from her. She said that my last night post made her feel very sad. Every time I realize that my mom is sad, it breaks my heart. We have experienced so much pain through the years. She has experienced so much pain through her life. So, my being gay is something I always try to keep very secretly to her. That text really hurt me. Because, I'm enjoying my time with the guy I'm with right now. This is the first time, in my whole life, that I have a real boyfriend. The one you go out with, have dinner with, take a trip with, and so on. I had never experienced that before. However, it breaks my heart knowing that I made my mom sad.I go to my parent's place every weekend. But, I don't know if I can do it this time. Enjoying what you have makes other people sad. You cannot have it all. But, I really don't want my mom to feel sad anymore.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése