2015. augusztus 19., szerda

Fake tinder date.

This is gonna be a bit of a rant so hold on tight. Last night as I worked on homework I decided to check out tinder as I do from time to time. I'm at a point where I'm not really into hookups but a bit more interested in a relationship the conversation I was having seemed to be going well we talked about music what we were doing for school and the regular conversation stuff. I decided hey let's meet for a date tommorow we can go for coffee. So after class today I head to meet this guy and as I get to our meeting spot he's not there, he messages me saying he at another locating close buy and to walk there. Out font of the starbucks I waited for 20 minutes until he said I'm here where are you. He told me what I was wearing and that he was right near me. I said send me a pictur.. no reply at this point I'm furious I had wasted about 40 minutes. He never showed, my assumption is some creepy old guy made a fake account and Facebook and watched me at the starbucks well I waited like a stupid idiot for my date. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!!!tl;dr: tinder date turns out to be fake and an old man watched me from the starbucks pretending to be the date only to have him not show up. I wasted 40 minutes of my life.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése