2015. augusztus 21., péntek

I think I'm prude....

Sigh, I'm being completely serious here. I really have very little sex drive and I'm not sure why. I'm 22 and I used to have a decent amount of sex when I was like 18-20...but since then I've just stopped. I think it might be because I remember how painful it was the first time, and now that I haven't done it in so long, it's gonna hurt and I don't want to go through that again. I also think I feel guilty afterwards if it's just with a random stranger.I wouldn't care, but I feel like in the gay community it's almost detrimental to not have sex. All of my friends are hooking up or know people...through sex, while I'm kinda on the outskirts. I guess what I'm asking isssss, do you guys have any recommendations on easing myself back into the sexual world? xD I know it's weird, but it's like a legit problem.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése