2015. augusztus 24., hétfő

How young is too young to come out?

I don't know how I'm supposed to do it. How am I supposed to stay in the closet? I really want to for now, but it's a huge weight on my shoulders. I really want to tell everyone, but I feel like I wouldn't be taken seriously. "Oh, it's just a phase" pops into my mind. No, it's not. I want to tell my friend (see here), but I feel like it wouldn't be an appropriate conversation topic at 14 years old. For my parents, the age comes to mind, as well as the phase thing, as well as the fact that they are very conservative. That shouldn't be a problem, but you never know. The only thing they said about the recent Supreme Court decision was that they thought the rights should be there, but the government shouldn't be a part of it (doesn't the decision get the government out of it?). Would it be appropriate at my age to come out?Sorry for beating a dead horse, and any extra information should be in that link. If it isn't, feel free to ask. I look forwards to your responses!Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése