2015. augusztus 28., péntek

A question for gay men who have tried to date women

I am a straight female. I recently broke up with a man I loved, mainly because I suspected he was gay. Please tell me if I was being paranoid. We dated almost 6 months (i.e. the supposed honeymoon phase).By the way, he is over 40 (and never married) so I think he's a bit old not to know his orientation....-He rarely kissed me, but loved to cuddle with me naked-He NEVER touched my breasts and seemed uninterested in them-We had normal missionary sex but he rarely did any foreplay-I surprised him with lingerie once and he just laughed / barely looked at me-His best friend is a hot straight guy in his mid 20s (he sees this guy EVERY Saturday and EVERY Sunday).-He never complimented my looks... but he once blurted out, "I'd love to take you shopping and dress you up in various outfits!" I declined this offer.-He uses anti-wrinkle cream and Propecia, frets about his weight, and works out obsessively at spinning classes (he's in perfect shape already)-He once mentioned having gone to "some bathhouses" with a guy friend but he claimed it was a straight thingI am a bit heartbroken and angry because he wasted my time, and I fell in love with him... Now I need to start over.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése