2015. augusztus 23., vasárnap

I need help..... I am dying to tell my best friend how I feel about him, but I don't know if he's gay or not. Advice?

So, ever since i can remember wanting a relationship, I have wanted to be with one of my childhood friends (since the 3rd grade). We fell out of touch around the start of high school; part because we went to different ones and part because I became quite depressed for a number of reasons.Now, I'm going into my last year of high school and I'm beginning to get head straight and my life back together. I recently got back into contact with him and we've been talking like we used to. I just.... can't bring myself to tell him how I've felt. I don't even know if I should. When we were younger, he kinda gave the impression that he was into me, but he also had (not sure if he still does) a girlfriend.I have more to say, but this has gone on long enough... if you can give me some advice, I'd appreciate it.... I'll probably put some more details in the comments....

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése