2015. augusztus 30., vasárnap

Not really got anyone to talk to

As I've become more comfortable with my sexuality over the last year (I'm 21 now and it's taken since I was 18 to fully 'get' quite how much I love the cock) my interest in having a romantic relationship with a guy has grown too, but I don't have anyone to talk to about that sort of stufI have few friends and the one I'm closest two is Muslim. While being gay has never upset our relationship, I do know it makes him uncomfortable when I reference men being hot etcetera, so it's pretty off the table to dicuss it with him. I'm not close to my parents and my brother is only 10, so they're out of bounds too.I did have a cousin who would've listened, but he died last year so... yeah. Anyway I'm not 100% why I'm posting this here, I guess I'm just lonely and wondering if anyone has been in a similar position or has a solution?Sorry this is a bit whiney

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése