2015. augusztus 27., csütörtök

Coming out....

So this is a pretty shitty situation so here we go. I'm 19, I'm male, and I think that I'm gay. I think I've known this since late elementary school (grade 7ish), or since I can remember really. I've met girls that check all of the boxes for me, but I'm just not attracted to them in that way. Here is where I have some problems. A few years ago I entered the Christian church and I've been following Christ for about 4 years now. This will not change, so don't try to tell me to ditch Christianity, because I believe that there is a god and that he loves me regardless. I've been involved in my church in many ways throughout the years though. I've worked there, I've volunteered as a youth leader there, and my best friend is the one who brought me there years ago. I want to stay involved but I know I won't be able to be a youth leader anymore if they know I'm gay. I'm scared that some of my my best friends and mentors from my church won't accept me, despite how loving and kind they are. I'm not super worried about my family. I know that they aren't discriminative of gay people...at least I think they aren't. And I'm not too too worries aboriginal my non-Christian friends either, I think most of them will be cool about it. I'm just scared I'm going to lose everything I have with my church, all of my friends, activities, everything. I don't know what to do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése