2015. augusztus 25., kedd

First timer story, Part I

There is no one with whom I can share my story, other than you, Reddit.I am 38 years old. I've always been a big guy (body... the package is small). I really let myself go the past few years. This year I began eating better and working out. I've lost 3 pant sizes in 5 months, haven't been this size since age 30.Also, my testosterone is through the roof, but my wife is in a "down" period, and has some temporary troubles "down there". We've done it like three times in the past 6 months.Also, since I was about 20... I've been bi-curious. And this past weekend, with my sex drive high, I had known for weeks that my wife would be out of town for the weekend... Do you see where this is going?Yah. So early in the week I began responding to Craigslist (cl) adds. Had a couple of conversations that were more introductory than anything.Went to a strip club (women) Friday night. I had been... um pleasuring myself a few times that day. I did have like 6 lap dances with a cool nurse (paid for 4). And I had my first ever man on man hookup that night.This story is not about that night. I did receive/exhange oral and do ass play with a 29 year old. I sucked him for 45 minutes. Neither of us orgasmed. I was so nervous. We never looked at each other. But his cock and body were awesome.So all day Saturday I was horny, looking for more... and pleasuring myself. I almost made another hook up before dawn on Sunday. That dude was a no show. Cl lessons learned.My wife was to return on Sunday. Mid-day, she texts me that she is staying an extra day. All day I am fapping, browsing cl. I gave up in the afternoon, and decided to go swimming (as exercise, gotta keep it up). I posted a cl ad entitled "Chub for cocksucking" which read:"I am going swimming in my town tonight.Would be nice to shower off, look up my phone and have an invite for some fun.I am into giving and receiving oral, and want to too for the first time. I love other chubs too.Message me with a body pic.Discretion is a must. I am married and "straight"."So, soon before I prepare to leave, I get a response:"This sounds like we may be a perfect match, I'm also married and looking to suck for the first time. I'm 25 and in from out of town. I can host at my hotel."He included a pic, and he had smooth skin, a nice little package, and a belly. He had a hotel room too... he was hosting![To be continued...]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése