2015. augusztus 20., csütörtök

Worst hookup I've ever had!

I usually don't talk about this stuff but this latest experience was so bad I just feel like it needs to be said out loud. Let me start of by saying that I'm in college and I'm not really attractive. So the type of guys that I can get aren't really of a high caliber. Im also not really out so I usually rely on online stuff to meet guys. The types of guys Im into are never into me. I usually get ignored or blocked outright. As I get more and more frustrated I end up settling for less and less. So I ended up talking to this guy who I didn't really find attractive at all. He messaged me and I figured what the hell id at least be able to get in a quick hookup. So I met up with this guy and it was so much worse than I though it would be. I mean its usually bad since I can never meet up with the types of guy Im attracted to but this was just over the top.He started off my saying that my dick didn't look as pic as it did in my pic and that he shouldn't have any problem taking it. I guess he was really worried about STD’s because he was like actually examining me all over. It felt like I was getting a medical exam. I mean I get being safe but this was just over the top. Completely turned me off even more then I already was. He asked me if I had a cold sore mid fuck. I don't have cold sores I just cut my lip a while back and it was still red. He would switch back and forth from “it hurts” to “is it in?” He would literally ask me if the condom was still on and if it broke every two minutes. Im not even exaggerating it was either one or the other every two minutes. He wouldn't even believe me when I said that the condoms didn't break. Well safe to say that I didn't even get off. He spend like five minutes afterwords checking the condom making sure that it didn't break filling it up with water and stuff.He proceeded to say that I have a very “strong sent” and asked me if I use deodorant. I went over to his place after a 12 hour work day. Spent like 20 minutes walking to his place from work in the raging heat. His room was sweltering so of course after fucking him I was really sweaty. It was the biggest shit show of my life. He was throwing around half insults says that I smelled, complaining that my dick was either too big or too small. I regret meeting up with him like usual. Sorry about the rant. figured you bros would get a kick out of my continued sexual misfortunes.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése