2015. augusztus 25., kedd

Survey for LGBTQIA+ people: what would make healthcare better?

You may have seen an earlier survey I posted about LGBTQIA+ experiences with healthcare providers. Queer patients face some unique challenges in getting high-quality care from providers. Well, this is a survey I'm helping a medical school classmate with that looks at it from the other direction: what do you WANT from healthcare and healthcare providers? What kinds of conversations have you had versus what kind would you like to have? What's your wishlist? We're hoping to help educate current and future docs about what patients would like to see. This is text-heavy, but probably will take less than 15 minutes.http://ift.tt/1PQB72i you have questions or comments about it, please feel free to ask me! I'm technically a co-researcher on this one (and a queer woman myself) and I'd be interested to know what you think. If you participated in the last survey, we still absolutely want to hear from you on this one. And please do share it if you think you know people who might be interested!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése