2015. augusztus 26., szerda

Help wit getting boys

So there is this boy at work and I'm pretty sure he likes me and I think he knows I like him but we can't really talk because we work in different departments and it's almost impossible to take a break or lunch together but we usually talk when we have one together or we try to meet up with each other during work by other means. We are both going back to school but we sorta haven't talked in a while and just recently became friends on Facebook and Twitter. Any ideas how to start a conversation that wouldn't seem weird. When ever I try to write something i get really nervous and delete it.This is my first gay crush and am just starting to accept it. Sorry if this seems stupid but I'm really nervous about this.I have dated girls before just saying...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése