2015. augusztus 21., péntek

Is this worth getting tested for?

I am in college and have not tried anything. Mainly since I have been paranoid about stds. I was on yik yak and found a post that someone said they wish they had a first week of college hook up. I got his kik and we chatted. He said he had only done things with 2 girls but not sex. The next day I asked about it again and he said it was just the two girls when he was in middle school.That night we tried oral and both took turns. We both got off and at the end when he left I realized hookups are not all that fun. I dont know if its worth getting checked. His history didnt seem sketchy and he seemed pretty honest but people hook up all the time in college so I feel like I shouldnt be worried but I wanted some advise.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése