2015. augusztus 21., péntek

Help....

I'm straight and I think gays should have equal rights. However I recently gotten a friend mad at me. I told her that even though I think LBGT people should have equal rights and not be discriminated against, I still disagree with the lifestyle. I personally don't think it's natural or whatever, but as long as I'm not spreading hate by directly condemning people it's okay to disagree with it. She got mad at me for saying it's weird... I didn't mean to be offensive though. I think LBGT members should not be discriminated against. It's your life, do what you wanna do. She's saying that if I don't support it all the way then I'm a bigot ass hole. EVEN if I'm AGAINST hate for the Community and say it's wrong to hate, she says I'm still spreading hate by thinking it's weird. I said I keep it to myself though. I don't go around randomly preaching my beliefs because that would be wrong of me. But even if I think it's odd, I'm still a big ass hole even if I'm keeping it to myself while saying if gay people wanna be gay, let them be gay. So... what's your thoughts on this? I'm confused.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése