2015. augusztus 20., csütörtök

Depressed...

Sorry for the rant, but i need to vent. I don't know why, but I'm just so obsessed with sex even though I'm a virgin. I hate myself right now because I'm a virgin. I'm so ashamed of it that I had to make an alt account to post this, and have never told anyone about this. I'm 24 and gay, and I'm only young for so longIt also causes problems with my friends. I get so damn jealous over my friends who score that I slowly sabotage the friendship. Like, here they are getting laid all the time and easily, yet I can't get shit and want to get laid so bad, its maddening.I know its because I'm ugly and overweight and even if I could bring myself the courage to go to the gym, it would take such a long time I'm not sure I would be capable of doing it and I bet I would look too old by the time I finish.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése