2015. augusztus 5., szerda

Do fantasies ever mean anything?

I've had my share of sexual fantasies, but lately they've almost all been about being with another guy in some way, shape or form. Sometimes it's about sex, either receiving anal or giving oral, but it's also sometimes just about being in a relationship with another guy. Almost as if I subconsciously want a homosexual relationship. And lately it's progressed from just fantasies to an actual desire, like knowing I'm going to be back in college in a few weeks and how easy it would be to find someone willing to let me give them a blowjob. I'm not very experienced sexually and I've never had any sort of sexual or romantic encounter with a guy before. Now I know it's not unusual to have gau fantasies, but are they just that or do they actually mean something here? Thanks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése