2016. november 7., hétfő

Serious Advice Needed

Hi fellow gays! I need your help. So I just opened Grindr to find that a guy – as a greeting – had sent me pictures of himself engaging in unprotected sex followed by the question, "can you host?" Which to you all is probably like "so what? sounds gross. just block and move on."But here's the bit I need some other gay minds to help work through – His profile reads:"Married to a woman. Love sneaking around. I do everything. Right now. 6'2". brown hair and blue eyes, mild to wild kink is great :) Love threesomes too"The whole "love sneaking around" bit is really making me a little nauseous here. It's not that this guy is questioning his sexuality and wants to experiment with a guy, it's that he has already discovered that not only does he like guys, but he loves having wild unprotected sex and sneaking around on his wife. I hate the idea that some innocent woman could end up with some chronic illness because her husband is a selfish asshole.What do I do? Do I just ignore it?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése