2016. november 9., szerda

I found gay emails. Help.

I have no one to talk to. I am seeking a person who may have went through the same thing as me.I spent 3 years with a man, deeply in love, musician, artist, world traveler, very open. Towards the end we started to fight ALL the time. During a fight he told me he was bi sexual, that he liked both men and women. He later took that back. We spent two years apart. During those years he could not get over me. He begged for me back, saying I am his soulmate. I had to ask him before getting back together why he said he was bi sexual. He said that 6-7 years ago he had a gay experience with a friend who was gay. They performed oral on each other, it happened up to 5 times. Then he realized it was not for him and that he is in fact attracted to women. He continued to only date women. I accepted that, he had experimented and figured out who he was. We got back together, he moved back in. I noticed he erased his history on all of his computer which to me was sketchy! He left his email open so I creeped it. I found numerous emails to gay men on Craigslist and trans men. All late hours when he was drinking.He swears and cries and begs me to beleive he is not gay he don't think of men, he just did things he regretted when he was drunk. We have a really good sex life, he always gets off. He wants to have a child with me.I am mortified to commit to this man only to have him come out of the closet in 10 years and be a single mom heart broken. Has anyone had a similar situation. Any men who have felt this way and can say they are straight but was curios. I'm so distraught.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése