2016. november 8., kedd

How do I Climb the Social Hierarchy?

Hiya, I'm 20 and moving to a new city, so thought it would be a good time to reinvent myself. I was very socially awkward, and watched a lot of pick up artists to improve my confidence. This led to me asking out everyone I saw as attractive. I was able to get action with a few on the top of the hierarchy, but I felt like an outsider. They all seem like friends with each other, but I could never penetrate that circle. I could blame it on me being brown (they're all white, no exceptions) but fuck that! I'm really confident and charismatic, and have a great body, but I feel like none of that is important if I'm not this arian 6ft Prince! Basically, is there a way I should conduct myself in clubs that I can get into the higher social circles that I can make friendships, but not look desperate?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése