2016. augusztus 1., hétfő

This is why I never talk to guys who parTy

So last night, this random guy hits me up on Grindr and per usual, I was slow to respond. But I did! So we talked for a bit exchange pics and he wanted to meet. I told him maybe (I was really trying to Pokémon but more on that later) because I wasn't totally sure. So I probed and asked questions: What you looking for? Do you host? When you looking?Once we establish those things he asked me if I parTied in which I immediately said NO! Because I just don't get down like that, parTying to me has always been very trashy and unsafe.[FYI, for those who don't know what parTying is, it's basically having drug infused sex, with little sex and a lot of tweakness and strange behavior. Oh and those drugs include meth (Tina), g, cocaine, heroin, you name it!]So that [parTy] was an automatic turn off for me, so I was just like hell nah and got off grindr. I've had too many bad experiences before with guys who party and act like completely fucking idiots so I already knew to avoid that... but low and behold, my dick was screaming for some attention and I decide to give him the benefit of the doubt after him repeatedly messaging me on Grindr. I finally got his address and went over.Boyyyyyyyyy, was that a mistake, firstly, I walk in to a scene with other guys there after I told him like 3x I wasn't into groups, then the first thing he asks me when I got there was, "do you parTy?" After I told him multiple times on Grindr that I didn't. Then worse of all, it was like a scene from a fucking horror move, needles everywhere, all 3 of the guys there completely whacked out and it just screamed "sketchy."So at this point not only am I uncomfortable, I'm helluva annoyed that I just came here and was completely blind sided. So then the guy [who invited me over] started to get an attitude with me, stating I was being weird and acting funny. And I'm like dude, I'M acting funny when you're fucking T'd out on meth and blatantly lied!I was over it and I left... dick in hand, I definitely learned a valuable lesson and will NEVER ever grant any exceptions to my rules, if you parTy you are NOT for me. I find that to be the most unattractive, hedious qualities in a lot of gay men.On the positive though, once I left I did go and catch some Pokemon in the area since there were a shit ton of lures up!!But I just wanted to share my story with you guys, I'm wondering if others have had similar experiences with guys who parTy. If so please share, I'd love to hear your stories!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése