2016. augusztus 31., szerda

First date ending with a great kiss

I recently started speaking to this really nice guy on Tinder. We met up this weekend after a month of speaking to each other.He is a really sweet guy and we get on really well. However he is not sure about his sexuality. He told me upfront he aims for making friends first and likes to take it from there. Understandable.We went for a quick coffee as we were both pressed for time and the meet up was long overdue. When I dropped him off at his place, he started getting out the car but turned back and leaned in for a peck on the lips and said he'd come see me soon once his car is back from repairs (we live in two different university towns).I had no intentions or even thought of kissing him just because I knew it was friends first. The worst part (or great part) is that I've never felt such an electric rush before. All kisses before had me even doubt whether I was gay because I was so indifferent to them. I really felt something.So was this kiss just for a sake of a kiss? Afterall, he said he was looking to be friends. I'd hate to invest myself in him and its eating me away that I dont know what it meant. I feel bad for even asking what it meant.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése