2016. augusztus 28., vasárnap

Accidentally friendzoned myself...how to escape?

Hey guys,So I (23) just moved to a new city and have been looking for friends. I turned my search to Tinder and started talking with this guy (29) who is pretty cute. We were talking and he was like "you're really cute, but i'm looking for friends/fun right now," which is fine with me.Anyway, today we ended up going out for the first time as friends (which was initially fine with me), and we really hit it off. He was wayyy cuter than I expected. :( Unfortunately, I think this get together really solidified our friendship, but I still want the "fun" part. I don't want to become buddy buddy with him to the point that it would be awkward for us to do anything sexual together.What should my next move be? How can I move it more in the direction of fwb? Haha, can't believe I'm asking this, but please advise!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése