2016. augusztus 27., szombat

The one that got away...

I met this guy online (I'm not gonna say what site) where he said he wanted to experiment blowing a guy. He's 27 and claims to be inexperienced with dudes. Sure, I believed it. He has a chiseled body, which is my type.All was going smoothly and we even traded KIK to expedite our conversaion. Bad idea. We should have gone on Skype or some other video chat device. Using KIK became an endless chatter.Then all of a sudden after I pressed for him "What did he like about the most when he used to play with girls, so that we don't miss it?" He shut down. He never responded back.Now, I'm blaming myself for all of these. I should have just asked, "When are you free?" after we already established rapport. Pressing him for further questions was a bad idea.So here I am on a weekend and still blaming myself. I know I should chalk it up to experience. I'm hoping after this weekend, I'd be better.I'll never know if he's "the one", but am certain he was "a good guy" that got away.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése