2016. augusztus 27., szombat

Is it Still a bromance..?

So, this semester i started talking with this really cute and funny guy at school, we became friends very quickly, and it kinda evolved into a Bromance, the thing is, i don't even know if is Still a bromance or something else.He started touching My Man boobs (yes i'm fat deal with it) and it didn't bothered me at the begginning, but now he started going to My legsAlso, se started listening music, like in a weird way, he always chooses the music and it's always romantic song like Ed Sheeran and stuff like that, and Sings it to me while he looks directly into My eyesMy question is: is it Still a bromance? I don't really feel like it anymore :(And yes i posted this on r/askgaybros but i need more advice lol

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése