2016. augusztus 31., szerda

Advice about how to act with a guy

Hi guys, I'm 20, I never had a relationship and I would really need advice as I'm into this guy, I don't really know how to act and I don't feel very comfortable talking to my friends about this.I met this guy at university (we both attend the first year of medicine in Italy) and since the first moment I saw him something was triggered. I can't explain it, but I found him really interesting and tried to approach him, unsuccessfully.During the first semester we barely said hello to each other but the following semester a common friend properly introduced us, and ever since we studied together every single day. Then he came to support me during my anatomy exam, and there I realised it was something more than a friendly interest, I realised I liked him and started chatting with him everyday (I couldn't hang out with him because I went back to my hometown which is about 1000km far from where I study).A month later, I invited him and some friends of mine to stay at my place for a while, have a little bit of vacation, go to the seaside and so on, and HE unexpectedly accepted my invite. We spent a week together and when I left him at the train station with the others I hugged him for so long and so tight, it was one of the best hugs in my life.Now, the day after he wrote me saying me that my other friends thought I was gay and I decided to come out to him. What surprised me is that he came out, too, but as bi.I never had a relationship, not even a not-serious one and so I can't even say if he's flirting or what, but he acts very weird. Sometimes he seems to like me, sometimes he just change subject when we're talking deeper topics. I think he feels he can't "open" to me and I don't really know how to tell him he can trust me and can talk about anything with me, without being judged. I really like him and I don't want to screw up, so any advice would be really helpful. Thank you so much for your time.I apologise for my grammar/vocabulary mistakes, but English is not my mother tongue.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése