2016. augusztus 23., kedd

Help...

Tbf I'm not really sure why I'm doing this but I'm clueless. Basically, I'm still in the closet as a bisexual. I met a guy almost a month ago now that I really like, and I've been speaking to him almost everyday over text etc; he's also bi. One of the first things I told him was that I was bi and he was also the first person I'd ever told.I'll be honest, I've never liked the idea of being bisexual myself however after speaking to him for a while my feelings are kind of over powering that.The person I'm speaking to is quite a reserved person that appears to have been messed around a bit in the past and clearly struggles to trust people following that. However after speaking to him for a while he appears to be slightly opening up to me and coming to me for advice etc. It was me usually starting the conversations primarily to begin with but lately it appears as if he's trying to make an effort back now. I'm not 100% sure if he likes me back in anyway as I'm not really the most aesthetically pleasing person in the world. We mainly speak over snapchat and he sometimes sends pics of his six pack with text on it.I just really don't know if that's like a sign of saying he likes me back or if that's just me wanting to think he likes me back...I've never been alone with him in person but whenever we go out with a group of friends (don't really know how to say this without it sounding bad) whenever I say, touch or do anything directed towards him, he just shuts me down straight away as if he doesn't even like me as a friend....Usually I don't let emotions or feeling get the better of me but this is the first time I've ever been in a situation like this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése