2016. augusztus 29., hétfő

In love with my straight(?) friend update no. 3

Hi for the third time, sorry if I'm annoying for some of you, but I really find this the only way to express what happens to me.I think you must read the whole story if this is the first time reading any of my postsPost 1 Post 2Things have remained the same, I don't know what's going on, really, after last time I posted, out of the blue he seemed to go sort of freezing with me, he looked distant, but I wouldn't let it happen what occurred months ago, so I kept with him, just both of us alone most of the time. Due to this "frozen" or paused relationship during last week, sometimes we would just be in silence, I would thought he was mad at me, and I don't blame him, I would've been that way if roles changed.Some friends who I told all of the underpants stuff, tell me he is really trying to tell me something, adding the fact that he keeps hugging me, and also recommended me I should ask him whether he is gay or not, or at least if he feels something more than a friend love for me. Even though how obvious (according to them) it is, I haven't dared to do it, i think it would be awkward... But last week, we were having a conversation, and he said "I'm bored, ask me whatever you want, I'll respond, I know you want me to answer you so many questions". I got nervous so I started doing stupid questions like what his favourite colour/dish/cloth was, but never got to the point of his sexuality, it ended up on him going to bed.Oh, I almost forgot to mention, about a week and a half ago, he told me his parents were having their wedding anniversary, and that he forgot to invite me; this made me feel so special since I would've been the only friend of him being there, but on the other hand, told him not to worry about it, considering how out of the place I would've felt on there. Later, on the evening he messaged me telling me "I wish you would've been here.", I apologised but explained I didn't consider it appropriate me to be in such a private event like that one. Then, out of the blue he said "you know what? Sometimes I wish I had someone to be with" this freaked me out.After this, we kept on our normal and habitual actions, until last Sunday when things got clear (I guess), he had been telling me for a long time he wanted to have a word with me on something special, but sometimes I denied to it, on Sunday he told me "it seems you not to care about it, does it?" I said I did care, but I was just so afraid of what it could be, after this, he texted me:"What can I tell you...The other day I said I wanted to tell you something but I didn't, now, I think I'm doing it.Sometimes I feel powerlessness, I feel like a sour shot going through myself.Sometimes I would like to have someone to hug, even when that person isn't expecting it, to be able to kiss the person's forehead, I would like to be able to be there.Sometimes, there are moments which I would like to share with someone else, such as listening to a song, watching a movie or just to be in silence and share our looks.I think that for many people the perfect moment is based on an unforgettable place, the perfect date, the perfect gift, but the thing is that for me, a stroke, or an "I love you" from nowhere, an unexpected hug, a comfort kiss; is enough.I would love to have that person to have a lifeless gaze at, but it seems to be unreachable. Trust me, I'd love to. I'd love to."This freaked me out MORE than what I was by the moment he told me he was inviting me to his parents' wedding anniversary. I told some other friends and told me I should go for it, but I really don't know what to do.Today, we had to do a school activity out of normal schedule, in which we are both together. I arrived where we needed to be and there he was, I got there with my sister, she knew I stopped talking to him but never told her things had gone back to normal. As soon as he saw I was arriving, he ran onto me and received me with a hug, he said "wait! I need to go for something I forgot" and I waited; then my sister told me "hadn't you already stopped being friends?" I ignored her, and waited for my guy (wish he was). My sister would wait for me until I finished my activity.After doing our stuff there, in a place far away enough so my sister couldn't see us and wouldn't ask me what was going on, I told him "well, I've got get going, so, if we're going to say goodbye let's do it here where my sister can't see us" then we talked a little bit more and after some words I said "here I can do quietly what I want to do with you", referring to hug him without being asked why, he told me "are you gonna kiss me?" I answered no of course haha, and then just hugged him and went by. On my way home, I found out I had forgotten some papers at school, so I had to come back, I went running, literally, he was there yet, he hadn't gone, he was sitting on the floor, and I could see him going down so as to lay on it as I got closer, don't know why he did, though haha; I just said as I ran next to him " I forgot something" and went for the papers, then on my return I decided to walk, and when I was next to him where he was sitting I said "I think now... Goodbye, I'll see you tomorrow" then he told me "goodbye, do you want another hug?" Which I responded "why not?" And hugged him. I was... I don't know how I felt, but I was meltingThank you all guys, really, what do you think I should do? I feel like I need help as always 😭

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése