2016. augusztus 28., vasárnap

Do some gay men do this?

I was married for 20 years. Towards the end of my marriage, I started to wonder if my husband was gay. I began to ask him questions. He did not like me asking him questions. He decided to divorce me. He made up reasons about me why we got divorced and it was very hurtful. He was not with anyone for a few years. Most everyone thought he was gay but he never came out of the closet. Now he has a girlfriend. The girlfriend had been married to a gay man who did come out of the closet and married a gay man. I feel like this woman should know that my ex-husband is gay. I believe that she does not know what she is missing or she just doesn't care. Has anyone heard of this sort of thing happening? Has this happened to any other women out there? How does it make you feel? I feel confused and alone about this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése