2016. augusztus 24., szerda

Straight best friend wants to be a part of the community.

Hey everyone, I've got a question for you guys, and I want brutal honesty here.My best friend Identifies as straight, but is fascinated by the gay community. He loves Drag queens, is well versed in club and ball culture, and self identifies as an activist for the LGBT Community. He often talks about how he wishes he could be a part of the community, and even that he wishes he were gay.So here's my question. I want to take my friend to LGBT events (pride, drag shows, gay clubs) but I wonder how well he would be accepted as a straight male. Would you be chill with a straight guy being a part of your local gay community? Would it catch you off guard? Would he have to worry about discrimination?Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése