2016. augusztus 29., hétfő

FAQS

Am I gay?Perhaps. Sexuality is a spectrum and it’s more than fine to be attracted to any gender. There are different words for different likes – it might be easier to just be you though and not look for a word.Honestly it’s okay. The people around you might not say that, but just because a lot of people say something – that doesn’t mean it’s true. There’s happiness to be found in your sexuality.Should I come out?If you live alone (as in not with your family) and are not financially dependent on others – then go for it – unless you live in a country/place where you will be murdered for doing so.What should I do? (aka my feelings are hurt)It’s gonna hurt. It’s always gonna hurt. That being said. Walk away. Especially if you were cheated on/abused. If you weren’t in a relationship with the person and you barely know them – you need to find something to do with your life. Spend time talking to people and getting to know them. Don’t give it up so fast and then be surprised when they move on to the next ship. A lot of things are about what you can do – not what others have done to you.Is my best friend gay?Ask them. Many people are going to hide their sexuality, and quite a few are going to “bi” when they are in reality gay and just unable to accept that. I don’t say that to contribute to bi-erasure – people are just fearful, scared, or feel ashamed of their own sexualities. Many will maintain a wife/kids and their experience towards men will be sex with them.Isn’t hook-up culture ruining everything?These posts get upvoted a lot here. It’s a lot easier to be negative than it is to put work into finding a date. That’s because being negative can’t fail. If you took the time to get off grindr then you’d stop contributing to the so called hookup culture.How do I meet a guy? (And why do they stop talking to me?)Say hi to someone. Take the time to have a decent and extended conversation with them. If they enjoyed it they will keep talking to you if they’re able to extend themselves. Good meeting places are public places, interest based clubs/meetups (gaming, anime, sports) and through friends.Many people will stop talking to you once they get what they want from you. This applies especially to grindr and online interactions. Many people are simply incapable of being upfront and telling you what they want of you. Instead they will block you. Which makes you feel like shit and also means to an extent that they used you.Does someone keep asking to see your dick? They want to masturbate, block you, then move on to the next person. Once they cum they are done with you and that’s when the replies stop.Also – maybe you’re just insane. Or incapable of picking up on social clues and interacting with people in a positive and productive manner. Maybe you’re rude. Maybe someone else’s legs spread and they can only be in one person at a time.What does no mean?No means no.What does no means no mean?It means you need to stop. Stop talking to the person, stop trying to have sex with them, stop trying to spend time with them. Block them.What if no one said no?Silence is not consent. A person moving on means they are done with you – and that is perfectly a ok. They are not required to be with you or to give you ANYTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER if they are not in a binding relationship with you.What if someone else is flirting with my friend?You don’t like that, it’s rude, they should stop, blah blah blah. No one owes you anything.Well I feel awkward standing around with this going on…Then don’t be there. Stop hanging out with them. Make new friends. Flirt with that friend that the guy that was flirting with you was flirting with and then be like “Ha. Dis my man now bitch.” Flirt with a different friend in the group. Talk to another guy online. You have thousands of options.I’m gay but my girlfriend…buh buh buh buh buh buhYou shouldn’t have even got yourself into that mess if you knew you were gay in the first place. End the relationship immediately and don’t start another with a woman.I can’t find a guy I like?Trust me I know. You’re super masc and just gonna bitch cause everyone is so fem and it’s ruining your whole life. If you want to date a masc guy then talk to a masc guy you consider acceptable and see if him sucking your dick turns into a relationship. It’s really not that hard.Sex?You should wear a condom. They should wear a condom. You should have protected/safe sex. Your sex should be consensual. You should read about stds before having sex.How do I ask someone to be in a relationship with me? (or how do I do anything?)You literally just do it. (I’ve gone around a bar saying hi to people and then just saying “Do you want to have sex with me?” Some people were surprised/taken aback by it but every single person said yes. Just do it.)Someone said no to me…?Yeah this gay named Andrew said no to me. First guy to have ever turned me down and he did it very properly/honestly/upfront and it pissed me the fuck off. I was mad at him, it hurt, and eventually I got over it. It was his right and there was nothing wrong with him doing it – I just couldn’t handle it. It gets better.Does it get better?Yes, it does. Especially if you put some effort into making things better. You can change a lot of your life and become a happy successful person if you make sure to continually try and to do things that improve yourself and the conditions around you.Being bit on the inside and getting lost in negativity will ruin a lot of your life and health. It’s super fucking hard but you’ve got to break out of it and change things.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése