2016. augusztus 31., szerda

[Update] I'm dating my best friend

So awhile ago I posted this story about how I came to date my best friend. I decided to give you all an update.So I had talked with my boyfriend, J, and we agreed to wait until he graduates this school year before we come out completely. I am still the ONLY person who knows he is gay. I, however, have told a few other people about me, but nobody in my family knows. The reason why we are waiting is because he doesn't want to have any problems his senior year. As I may have mentioned before, he has had a history of anxiety and depression. Other people think he's gay (how ironic) because of his feminine voice and antics. Especially because he does theater. Any suggestions on what the best course of coming out is. Should I tell friends first then family? Or family first? Is it better in person or Facebook post? Should I tell everyone, or let some people just figure it out on their own? I have a handful of coworkers that are openly gay/bi, yet I still feel nervous about telling my coworkers.J and I were talking the other night and he told me something that I think is worth sharing with all of you. J admitted that he actually liked me way before we started dating. It gets a little NSFW detailed here, but he told me every time I texted him he'd instantly get horny and pop a boner. He told me this is the reason why a lot of times he didn't want to send any pics on snap (like boxer pics and shirtless nothing nude. He was a great friend and supported me being gay, but now I realized it was because he was gay too and enjoyed making me happy.) During the period of time that I went out with the evil bitch, J would get jealous of when I would text her and not him. He just was too afraid of his feelings and wanted to pretend he was straight. But when he broke up with A, and I popped the bf question, he said yes and made the best decision of our lives. I am not mad at him at all, because it gives us a kind of fairytale story. Two boys become best friends, however they both like each other, however one is shy and doesn't admit it. They try dating other people, realize that women aren't for them. And in the end they get each other.J recently got a new job at a water ice place, so I decided to stop by after work. He had to pretend like we were only friends, but god did he look sexy in that uniform. And as he was reading me the prices of the cups, I almost melted (also due to it being 90°F outside). The only times I hear his voice is over the phone when I call him late at night. I love his singing voice. He has the voice of an angel, I swear.I text my mom and my boyfriend before I go anywhere so they know where I am (in case something happens). Obviously I'm not going to tell my mom that I am sneaking around to see my boyfriend, because then she'd probably have a heart attack. So this was the first time I drove somewhere without telling my mom. I actually would like some suggestions to get myself out of this. I've been texting her since I got my car a couple of years ago. If I just stop texting her all together it'll seem to fishy. I'm 21 now and I don't really want to feel like I'm on a leash. Plus I want to sneak out to see my boyfriend. Please help me!!!We have been dating for over a year now, and my life is perfect now. I have a great job, I just got promoted, I am in college on a great path, and I guess I really couldn't ask for much more. I took the chance and asked out my best friend, and I couldn't be happier.Any comments or questions are welcomed. It is late and I have work in 5 hours, so I should probably go now. But before I go, I want to say that all of the comments and attention, even though it was relatively small, really boosted my esteem and made me feel loved. Thank you all!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése