2016. augusztus 25., csütörtök

NSFW Can't seem to enjoy sex or jerking off

Don't know where to post this, but some advice would be appreciated.I've hooked up with a few guys, but every time I had trouble getting hard. If I did, I wasn't able to maintain it compared to the other guys where they would stay hard the entire time. Even when I was dating, I was able to get hard with my ex, but I wasn't able to stay stiff enough to get inside him.As a result, I've always resorted to bottoming. But I haven't been able to enjoy it, bottoming just feels uncomfortable. I'm guessing that's cause I'm not getting my prostate stimulated.However, another problem I seem to have is that I can't seem to orgasm even when I cum. I do know what an orgasm feels like, but I just haven't been able to reciprocate that feeling for a very long time. Like I would feel a relief but it doesn't feel "good", it just feels like releasing the built up tension. I don't even masturbate that often maybe once or twice a week.Just wanted some opinion on my situation but I probably will see a doctor. I've had this problem for years but I just never thought it was a big deal, maybe something is wrong with my prostate?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése