2016. augusztus 27., szombat

Is "staying friends" a possibility? Need advice?

Okay, I know this guy with whom I fell in love with after a couple of days/weeks. We get along really well and eventually I told him that I like him alot. But he only sees me as a friend, which is why I'm going through one of the hardest times in my life (crying, heart hurts, feel like vomiting, barely breathing, losing a lot of weight, etc). But I'm in the process of accepting it (very slowly), because I can't change that I'm not his type. But we get along more than well, so should I stay friends with him? I'd prefer staying friends because I really like him, even as a friend, but I'd also like to hear what others have to say about this situation, because I'm still too confused to think clearly. And keep in mind that I'm going to France for 4-5 months (but visiting home after a month already). So, should I send him my french number and keep in contact with him? Thank you for any advice! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése