2016. augusztus 31., szerda

After four years. Newly single at 32

Hey Reddit,I just wanted to explain my situation and why I'm now single. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced thisMy ex partner and I had been together for four years. I think overall things had been good except recently something started becoming an issue. Throughout the relationship I'd been the 'top' and I can only recall on a handful off sessions where he'd tried to fuck me. The issue for me is simply I get zero pleasure from anal, the idea of getting fucked isn't appealing (not to mention the pain). The reason why we broke up is he wants to fuck guys. I get it, we tried threesomes... basically I have a larger than average dick (like 8+ inches). Most of the bottom guys moan way more when I'm inside them, so his average dick doesn't seem to hit the mark. He'd never admit it but the look on his face was that of annoyance, I guess frustration more than anyway. I'm not saying that to be like 'hey I'm a stud', it's just how it went downIn the end he valued getting his dick away that our relationship anywayNow I know people will say, 'you'll like getting fucked if you give it time' or 'you should be more flexible', but seriously getting fucked does nothing for me, my dick goes limp and the pain just makes me lose interest instantlySo last night we agreed to break up. Anyone else experienced a similar situation? what did you do

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése