2016. augusztus 27., szombat

Pride

Today was my cities Pride festival/parade and normally I would have been so excited to go and I was so excited, until I got there. The same group of friends I have been going with since I've come out got all ready and decided to hit the road and go have some fun. We got there and my best friend became very sick so we had to cut the day short and take him home. Honestly, I'm okay with it because this is the first year that I have a boyfriend during pride but my boyfriend is currently deployed over seas. The entire time we were there (3 hours) I felt like something was missing, I saw couples holding hands and kissing and it just reminded me of how much I miss him.Has anyone else gone through/felt something like this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése