2016. augusztus 30., kedd

I [male] am a bit concerned whether I'm getting the hints right or wrong

So there's this guy I met in class about one year ago and the first time I saw him I immediately had a crush on him. I did everything I could to get his attention. It didn't take long and he took notice of me. Coming back to my seat and chatting about things in the first lesson (for example: he showed me Adventure Time and Imgur).In general he was one of the people of said class I talked to the most. I made sure he liked me, never showing my affection tho.Anyways, now school has ended and the last week we met twice to go chilling out at the local public outdoor pool. We were hanging around in the sun, going to the pool every once in a while and he showed me a lot of music, which I ended up liking a lot. First time we met he accompanied me home(having a bike), then left for whatever hed had to do afterwards - I'm not sure what it was again. Second time we met we even went for some dinner (we've been outdoors since noon) but mind you, nothing fancy, just a local kebab restaurant. Later we each bought a beer and chilled a little more at the local river, talking and enjoying the cool water.Now, the thing is, I have no idea wether he likes me romantically or just as a friend. I haven't asked him about his sexuality yet - although he was making a lot of comments about the ladies while we were at the public swimming pools. It seemed to me like he wanted to test my reaction and since I like both genders I would approve his statements.There were times, while we were together, that he gave me this special look. I mean a look that showes deep affection or interest (or that's how I validate it); like looking at someone way longer than usual - like when you are talking. I sometimes felt like he was checking me out (for whatever reason) and I mean, sometimes he was smiling at the, but these moments... He was just looking - like waiting for a reaction.Later last week I wrote him that I'm bisexual and if that's cool with him. He answered me shortly after and told me, that it's no problem for him and that he's got another friend who is as well.Now. I haven't asked him directly: "Do you like girls? Do you like girls only?". I am only validating the data I've collected. If he hadn't been making comments about the girls in the public bath that often, then I'd immediately ask him out. Could be that this was a way to get us talking about sex - I don't know.At this moment I have no idea what he is looking for and whether he even has sexual interest in me. The only thing I know isa) that I have a hard time acting cool when I'm around him - I even have a hard time to think from time to timeb) that he gives me this look and I have no idea what I should think about it. I mean, maybe he's just shy when it comes to romance and he's using a lot of hints to get me going. I'm very bad with hints as I'm never sure I'm getting them right.I've had a crush on guys several times that turned out to be heterosexual and that's why I'm especially careful this time. I'm happy he's cool with me giving off some gay-vibes, but I'm not sure how he'd react if I wanted to approach him a little. Also I'm not sure whether or not I should contact him often. I mean, I want to build something here but I'm not sure if it's only one-sided.What do you think?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése