2016. augusztus 26., péntek

How do I let my best friend know that I want to experiment more without making it awkward?

I'm 17 years old and confused. Right now I'll label myself as bi curious but I seriously believe I could be bisexual. I think I need a lot more experimenting to confirm my belief because I've only ever made out with a girl once. This girl was my best friend since I was 8 years old. Recently, we got drunk and confessed we are both very curious to see what it's like to be with a girl. Bring drunk gave me the confidence to actually talk to her about it and we decided to experiment with each other since we were both willing. I found that I really like boobs and she actually told me that if I want to touch them I can whenever I want to. She gave off the illusion that this didn't have to be a one time drunken hook up. Let me make this clear though I love her dearly but I am not in love with her nor would I ever fall in love. However I am extremely curious and think she's beautiful and wouldn't mind continuing to experiment yet I'm very shy and I can't make the first move. How can I subtly hint in a way that she will understand that I want to try again/often. I'm afraid that I'll make things weird between us if she thinks I want to make out all the time but I'm going crazy and I don't think I can just leave it as a one time thing

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése