2016. augusztus 29., hétfő

[Help] God damn do I despise where I'm from.

So first of all I just wanna tell my cousin Hi! If he sees this and just drop a comment or pm me later.Now what I wanna say... You see I'm from the middle east (SA to be specific) and you guessed it, I like the D and you all already know the difficulties and harm that comes my way just from that. Before I get into everything lemme just say I have THE BEST and I mean THE BEST possible friends I could ask for in this shit of a country and they're all accepting towards me and have only shown compassion and friendship to me.But now the problem lies in how I will get someone, a partner in my life to share it with, you know what I mean? I'm hoping honestly to go to college and hook up with someone in my stay of 4 years there but what really saddens me is how I see in other countries other 16 year olds (that's what prompted me to type this out) who have boyfriends and all while I have to wait until im 20 something. It's just not fair.I'm sorry for this long rant but I just have one simple question, actually two.How can I get a partner my age in this country?Is waiting until college where I have a 80% chance of studying abroad a viable option?Thank you for your time. I'm going to sleep for now and reply come morning.Thanks again and sorry for the rant.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése