2016. augusztus 26., péntek

Newbie here seeking advice on how to make gay friends in the gay community (Boston area)

I live in Boston. Mainly here to seek advice on how to make gay friends in the gay community. I've tried attending TWC events (skiing, midweek gathering etc). People that I met in these events are super nice and chill. Although I added them to my Facebook, it's hard to get in touch after the events are over. I'm quite upset whenever I see them post pics on gatherings/meetups; I was never invited. I also tried being more direct and ask one of the guys to inform me about any future hangouts. So sad that he never replied. I would appreciate if there are experts here who can help me out. I just wanted to be in their circle and not being left out. Is it my problem or theirs? Am I being socially discriminated?A brief summary about myself: Chinese American (U.S. citizen), (final year) graduate student in the healthcare/provider field, speak fluent English and Chinese, pretty outgoing, I run and workout at the gym 4-5x/week; hip-hop zumba class 1x/week; slim-fit, smooth face and body, handsome GL guy (30 yrs old but I look like 24).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése