2016. augusztus 28., vasárnap

My First Gay Love Experience

I remember when I first moved, I was in middle school and met this nice guy. I didn't feel anything for him until we got to know each other very well. We rode the same bus and my dad knows his dad so they often talked and we would end up hanging out in his yard. The more time we spent together the more I would develop feelings for him and in the 8th grade which is 2 years later, we would be so gay for each other. I knew I was gay by this time because, I would just think about him and keep a diary of what we would do together. I thought that we had a connection, but he would talk about girls and one day we had a moment between us. We were talking about who I would rather go out with, him or a another guy, and I said him because I knew him better obviously. We blushed, I noticed his face was red and I felt so red, my face felt hot, I probably looked like a red cherry flavored blow pop. We both came from a family of Mexican, and finding someone who came from a Spanish speaking family who wouldn't mind being super close friends was fun. We would talk to each other in Spanish so people wouldn't find out what we would say to each other. After that I remember dealing with the fact that he's straight, I told him one morning to stop saying that he loved me, because we aren't boyfriends. Entering highschool as a freshman four years ago, I stopped talking to him a bit, we went to our own paths. Barely talking to him and we are still neighbors. We stopped altogether, and recently he had to give me something because his dad told him to, or maybe he volunteered? I don't know, but he... I don't know. I just feel like I wanted to say this so bad. I only told like three friends. I see him rarely every month, but when I moved back to the same town a year ago, I had to give his father a check, and I wore the gayest thing ever. I saw him for the first time in a year and wow, he got a good look at me, probably wondering who I was or just looking past me, but he really was taking a long time and I felt so embarrassed because his father was in front on me, and I blushed and tried my best to look away from him. IM SORRY THIS WAS LONG AND INCONSISTENT!! I just... I really like talking about him. I know I'll find a guy better than him. He was just the first guy I fell in love with. I like listening to personal experiences, because I don't have a lot of guys friends that are gay. What was yours like?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése