2016. augusztus 24., szerda

Talking to a new guy and need a little bit of advice

I've (30/m) been talking to this guy (also 30) for about two weeks and we are finally meeting up this weekend. Everything seems be going pretty well and for a minute I thought that I might've been coming on too strong. So I decided to pull back a little bit and see what would happen when I gave him some room. Even when I try to give him plenty of space and not bother him, he still checks in on me and calls me and asks how I'm doing and all that so I guess I wasn't too strong. And I love that. But there's a certain element of excitement that we had when we would talk in the beginning and that's not there anymore, and I'm guessing it's because by now we've talked about all of the exploratory questions that people talk about when they first talk. So there's not a whole lot of new stuff to talk about. What can I do whenever we do meet up to make sure that when we talk there's plenty of fun stuff to talk about so we have a great time and we're not just sitting there staring at each other? Even on the phone we run out of stuff to talk about and there are little lulls in the convo. Is that okay?I've already run through FORD (Family, occupation, recreation, dreams) looking for topics. We talk about work a good bit.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése