2015. augusztus 2., vasárnap

Sexually acceptable or unacceptable, choice? or biological?

I have a serious question about how our society views sexually acceptable and/or unacceptable behavior/activities,I just happened to choose pedophiles vs homosexuals.Not sure if this has been asked/posted before or recently I don't really visit this subreddit, and I am not homosexual, pedophile, or a necrophiliac.What I find interesting is that we classify the person(s) with pedophile interests as having a mental problem that needs to be fixed.(This pedophile example is also just one of several looked down upon sexual preferences) I just want to understand how is the homosexual preference/desire different from a pedophile preference/desire besides the obvious that one deals with children.I guess what I am saying is couldn't a pedophile argue that they cant control the fact that they desire to have sex with children because they are biologically programmed to be that way? Just like homosexuals claim?Now I am not saying that being a pedophile should be legal, I just think the excuse/statement that it is not a choice can be applied to almost everything including serial killers.I understand some sexual fetishes/preferences are illegal because they hurt people or animals, but I am sure there are some that are illegal and hurt no one, like say necrophilia?After death we are legally allowed to leave our possessions to our loved ones, this includes property and money. We are also allowed to donate our organs for use by other humans, as well as for medical science. Why are we not permitted to donate/sell our corpse for the sexual gratification of necrophiliacs?The excuse that I can't help it that I want to kill people, I can't help it that I want to have sex with kids, or I can't help it that I am gay can apply to everyone and every preference/desire.Just some are socially accepted and some are not, kind of a double standard for any illegal "fetish" that hurts no one and/or is consenting.This is not a stab at homosexuals, merely pointing out the potentially flawed views on what is acceptable/unacceptable legal/illegal and how people probably think the others need medical help/therapy for their disorder just like they used to say for homosexuals.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése