2015. augusztus 2., vasárnap

How to come out? Feeling confused.

A little background information is probably necessary. I am 16y/o, and ever since the age of 14, I've been on the fence regarding my sexuality. For a long time, not knowing what I really 'am' has left me feeling incredibly lonely and isolated - It wasn't that I had to hide who I was, but rather I didn't know who I was myself.After taking a long look at myself over the past few weeks, I think I've reached the conclusion that I'm gay. Looking back, it's obvious - I've never been actually attracted to a women - but I guess I was just confused for a long time. I have a gay cousin who I'm close friends with; He's the only person I can freely talk to about it, and is the only one who currently knows.It's not that I'm scared my family will reprimand me. None of them are in any way religious, we already have gay people in the family, and for years I've been given the whole 'we love you no matter what' spiel. At the very worst, my dad would be a little disgruntled. It's just that I don't know exactly how to come out to them. I'm very introverted, and I simply don't know what to say, how to say it, and when to say it.A few questions:How did life change for you when you came out?At what age did you find your first partner/How did you meet? (In a year of 300+ students I'm 99% sure I am the only gay kid, so I don't exactly see a lot of opportunities)Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése