2014. december 22., hétfő

Elvis faked his own death to live out his gay love affair


The answer is there in the list of songs he sang during his last concert: Also Spake Zarathustra (opening) * See See Rider * I Got A Woman/Amen * Love Me * Fairytale * You Gave Me A Mountain * Jailhouse Rock * O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never * Little Sister * Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel * Release Me * I Can't Stop Loving You * Bridge Over Troubled Water * Early Morning Rain * What'd I Say * Johnny B. Goode * I Really Don't Want To Know * Hurt * Hound Dog * Can't Help Falling In Love


What you have to do is start at song 2 (because if you start from song one it doesn't make sense dahh!) and take every two songs. Join them together and you get: See See Rider - Love Me - You Gave Me A Mountain - O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never - Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel – I Can't Stop Loving You - Early Morning Rain - Johnny B. Goode – Hurt - Can't Help Falling In Love.


I propose that Elvis actually faked his own death and left with his secret gay lover Johnny (or Teddy, or TJ) for some mountain where it often rains in the morning. They ended up living a good life of SM sex (Johnny good hurt!) and morning dew. I even reckon the lover’s abandoned wife is the author of Brokeback mountain.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése