2014. december 31., szerda

i got cysts in the most undesired place and it's psychologically killing me.


I'm a 20year old and since how long I can remember I have had a number of cysts on my scrotum which has seriously effected my sexual life. I have stopped myself from having sex with girls (WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?!) because I know how off-putting it will be for girls to see them. Along with that, the amount of times I get super-close with girls at clubs then 'leave-it' is so frustrating because I WANT TO BED THEM but it's stopping me. I've been doctors like 3 times regarding it and each time they said they can't help me. The last time I went (which was 3 days ago) I took evidence from the NHS website on how they can remove it and the doctor immediately said "no no need for that" and this got me so angry because that is what I have heard from the GP's every time and I said "what do you mean there is no need can you take my issues seriously?" and he started having a go at me for raising my voice? I told him how this is effecting me extremely and he kept saying the NHS would not to do as it is not serious enough. He then said that a clinic can do it but they charge, and at this point I thought 'ok i'll pay' thinking it will only be like £100 or something since it is a minor surgery and it turns out, the consultant charge is £150 and the actual operation is like £350. It pisses me off because I am at university, not being boastful but I do have a quite a few girls waiting for me and they must think I'm gay. This has caused me not to have sex in 2 years now and since I am at university, I certainly do not have the money to pay for the operation. It's just a piss take, imagine how it feels going out to a club with your mates, a lovely girl comes and pulls you away from your group of friends,s tarts grinding on you etc, and after all that you say 'nah, not interested'.


sigh just wanted to get that off my chest to someone



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése