2014. december 30., kedd

Alright historians, I need some help producing a radio show. Questions about Hitler inside.


Hi reditors of AskHistorians. I've got a specific problem that I need help with. I need to find a historian who is credited, and willing to go on record to say that Hitler was indeed not homosexual. Allow me to explain.


The topic of this weeks (and the next few) is involving the AFA, or American Family Association. They are throwing an event in the town where I live. For those of you who are unaware, the AFA is a very anti-gay group (or "Family Oriented", if you prefer).


One of the main spokespersons for the AFA, Bryan Fischer, has in the past claimed that not only was Hitler gay, he recruited gay men around him to act as his leading men in the SS, because straight men were not brutal enough, but gay men were savage enough to do whatever he asked. I wish I could say that this gentleman was just on some fringe, but he actually has a radio show called Focal Point. In fact, if you care to see this nonsense for yourself, go ahead and skip to around the 55 second mark in this video:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G46DJAnQgE


What I would love, is to get a historian to do an interview with me to go on record and debunk this claim. I know of the one book, "The Hidden Hitler" that offers some speculation that Hitler was indeed gay. But most historians agree that this is barely evidence, much less proof.


Thanks for taking the time to read, and thanks for any help you can give me.


Russo



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése