2014. december 30., kedd

I [23m] had my first date with a guy last night. It was awesome!


So after work at about 11:30 last night I had my first date with a guy. He messaged me on grinder but I haven't even talked to anyone else since. I was so nervous! I almost backed out but I made myself go through with it because we had been having good text/snap conversations.


He was so much cuter in person. We went to Applebee's, drank a few beers and ate cheese sticks :D It went great, I couldn't believe it. We talked so easily and I know he really likes me. I don't know why, but he does! I wish I would have kissed him so bad now but we made plans to see each other again =]


I was so worried but it felt so right after I was there. The only thing I'm worried about now is if it goes farther, and I really hope it does, telling my parents and best friend. I know my mom will support me, even if it catches her off guard. And I honestly don't care what my dad thinks because he is in no place to judge me.


A while my lifelong best friend had told me sort of in jest that if I were gay he would never talk to me again. He is like my brother and it would break my heart if he really did. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.


So im just super excited and feeling really good right now and I had to tell someone, so I'm telling you guys! <3


Since this is all so new to me any general advice would be appreciated =]



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése