2014. december 31., szerda

As a guy with an anal kink, dating gets frustrating when women don't share my sentiment and i feel guilty asking for it. Do you have any advice?


I'm trying to develop what my gay best friend called an "anal sixth sense," and yes i know that sounds ridiculous. But as a man, its hard to talk about this stuff on a first date, or write on my OkCupid page, only interested in girls who like anal, without being labeled a complete scumbag, whether justified or not.


Do you have any insight, based on having girl friends who do or don't like it, that might show some sort of pattern? (I am not looking for an exclusively anal sex life; just a decent mix of everything.) I know what I'm asking isn't exactly easy to figure out, but I'm just trying to get in the heads of women, to better understand them, for the benefit of my future relationships.


Thanks all.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése